Here are some shortcuts who will assist you while working with Windows 7 :
- Win+E = Start Windows Explorer (My Computer)
- Alt+Arrow Up = Go up one folder
- Alt+Arrow Left/Alt+Arrow Right = Go to previous folder / go to next folder
- Tab/Shift+Tab = Switch focus forward/ backward between Address bar, Search Bar, Toolbar, Navigation Pane, and File List (Default is usually File List)
- Alt+D or f4 = Jump to the Address bar and select absolute address. Copy address with ctrl+c if desired
- Ctrl+E or ctrl+f = Jump to Search Box in Explorer
- Ctrl+N = Open new instance of Windows Explorer
- F11 = Maximize window
2. Navigate File List and Navigation Pane
- Arrow Keys = Navigate between files and folders
- Enter = Open folder or start application
- Home/End = Jump to first / jump to last item
- F2 = Change the file name of active item
- F2, then arrow left/Arrow Right = Move one character to the left / to the right in item name
- F2, then ctrl+Arrow Left/Ctrl+Arrow Right = Jump one word to the left / to the right of item name
- F2, then home /End = Jump to beginning / jump to end of item name
- F2, then ctrl+a = Select complete object name including suffix (default excludes suffix)
- Arrow Left/Arrow Right = Expand folder / collapse folder (navigation pane only)
3. File List
- Alt+P = Display or hide Preview Pane
- Alt+V then D = View details. Check View menu for more options
- Alt+V then X = View extra-large icons. Check View menu for more options
- Ctrl+mouse scroll wheel = Change size of icons
4. Select Items in File List and Navigation Panel
- Shift+Arrow Up/Arrow Down = Select multiple adjacent items (directly above or below)
- ctrl with arrow keys and space = Select multiple non-adjacent items. Hold ctrl, use arrow keys to move to next item, and pressspace to add/remove from selection
- Ctrl+A = Select all
- A ...Z and 1..9 = Press the initial letter any item to jump to it. Continue typing the full name if multiple items start with the same letter
5. Manipulate Items in Explorer
- Ctrl+C, Ctrl+X, Ctrl+V = ctrl+C for copy, Ctrl+X for cut and Ctrl+V for paste
- Ctrl+Z = Undo an action
- Ctrl+Y = Redo an action
- Delete = Delete an item and place it into the Recycle Bin
- Shift+Delete = Delete an item permanently without placing it into the Recycle Bin
- Shift+F10 = Activate context menu of active object. Replaces the right mouse button. Once in the context menu use arrow keys, a-z and enter to get to the selection
- Ctrl+Shift+N = Create new folder
- Alt+Enter = Open Properties dialog box
1. Move and Resize Active Window
- Win+Arrow Down = Set window to Restored (if Maximized) or Minimized (if Restored)
- Win+Arrow Up = Maximize window (if Restored)
- Win+Shift+Arrow Down/Win+Shift+Arrow Up = Maximize Restored window vertically / Restore window to previous state
- Win+Arrow Right/Win+Arrow Left = Move Restored window to left/center/right. Works across multiple monitors
- Win+Shift+Arrow Right/Win+Shift+Arrow Left = Move window to left monitor / to right monitor when using multiple monitors
- Alt+Space = Opens the title bar menu
- Alt+Space+Enter = Restore Window
- Alt+Space+X = Maximize Window
- Alt+Space+N = Minimize Window
- F11 = Turn full page view on or off
2. Switch between Applications
- Alt+Tab / Alt+Shift+Tab = Cycles through open programs in taskbar. Hold alt and continuously press tab to move forward between applications. Release keys to switch to application selected. Add shift to reverse direction.
- Alt+Ctrl+Tab, then use arrow keys to select application = Cycles through open programs in taskbar without needing to hold alt continuously. Press alt+ctrl+tab once, then continue with arrow keys and press enter on application.
- Alt+Esc/Alt+Shift+Esc = Cycle through programs on taskbar in the order they were opened or accessed
- Win+Tab = Cycle through programs using Aero Flip 3D
- Ctrl+Win+Tab = Cycle through programs on Taskbar using Aero Flip 3D
- Win+G = Cycle through Gadget Window
3. Manage Multiple Windows
- Win+D = Minimize all windows on all Monitors. Press again to restore previous state
- Win+M = Minimize all windows on current Monitor
- Win+Shift+M = Restore previously minimized windows on current Monitor
- Win+Home = Set all windows to Minimized on current Monitor except active
- Win+Space = Preview Desktop / make windows transparent (May not work with all Settings)
Accessing Windows Features
- Win+E = Start Windows Explorer (in My Computer)
- Win+R = Open the Run window
- Win+F = Open Windows Search. f3 on empty desktop works, too.
- Win+L = Lock the keyboard/ computer
- Win+F1 = Display Windows Help
- Alt+Shift = Change keyboard language layout if multiple language layouts are active*
- Shift when inserting CD or DVD = Prevent CD or DVD from automatically playing
- Win+P = Choose Presentation Display Mode
- Win+X = Open Mobility Center
Note: When working with multiple Keyboards Layouts (e.g. Spanish/English/German). Add unlimited Layouts under Regional settings and activate language bar in Taskbar to see current language. Switch with shortcut any time.
Windows 7 Taskbar
- Win or Ctrl+Esc = Activate Start Button. Then use arrow keys, space and enter to navigate within Start Menu
- Win+T = Go to first item in taskbar, continue with arrow keys
- Win+B = Go to first item in system tray
- Shift+click on a taskbar item = Start new instance of taskbar item
- Ctrl+Shift+click on a taskbar item = Start new instance of taskbar item as administrator
- Shift+right-click on a taskbar item = Show the window menu for the program
- Win+1...9 = Switch to application in position N on taskbar (or launch pinned application)
- Shift+Win+1...9 = Start new instance of taskbar item in position N on taskbar
- Arrow Keys = Navigate between and select single icons on desktop (when focus is on the desktop)
- Home/End = Select first / select last object on desktop
- Enter = Launch active icon
- Shift+F10 = Activate context menu of active icon by simulates right mouse button. Once in the context menu usearrow keys, a-z and enter to select item
- tab, shift+tab on empty desktop = Navigate between desktop, the quick-launch bar, task bar and notification bar. Then use arrow keysand enter or space to activate specific icons
- A, B, C, ... = Pressing the initial letter of the name of any objects will highlight the respective application or folder. Continue typing the object name if multiple objects start with the same letter
- Arrow Left/Arrow Right = Go to next / go to previous photo
- Ctrl+ . = Rotate photo clockwise
- Ctrl+ , = Rotate photo counter-clockwise
- [+]/- = Zoom in / zoom out (or mouse wheel)
- Ctrl+0 (zero) = Fit to Window
- Delete = Delete current photo
- Shift+Delete = Permanently delete current photo
- Alt+Enter = Show properties of current photo
- Alt+E or Ctrl+S = Email current photo
- Ctrl+C = Copy current photo file to clipboard
- Alt+O =Open current photo in other application (e.g. Paint of Office)
- Ctrl+Tab/Ctrl+Shift+Tab = Move forward / move backwards through tabs
- Tab/Shift+Tab = Move forward / move backwards through options
- Alt+underlined letter = Perform the command (or select the option) that goes with that letter
- Enter = Replaces clicking the mouse for many selected commands
- Space = Select or clear the check box if the active option is a check box
- Arrow Keys = Select a button if the active option is a group of option buttons
- F4 = Display the items in the active list
- Backspace = Open a folder one level up if a folder is selected in the Save As or Open dialog box
1. Admin Tasks
- Ctrl+Win+F = Search for Computers (with Active Directory activated)
- Win+Pause/Break = Display System Properties which holds system properties, computer name, device manager and so on
- Ctrl+Shift+Esc = Opens Windows Task Manager
2. Remote Desktop
- Alt+Page Up/Alt+Page Down = Move between programs from left to right / from right to left
- Alt+Insert = Cycle through programs in the order that they were started in
- Alt+Home = Display the Start menu
- Ctrl+Alt+pause/break = Switch between a window and full screen
- Ctrl+Alt+End = Display the Windows Security dialog box
- Alt+Delete = Display the system menu
- Tab = Move between links
- Alt+C = Display the Table of Contents
- Alt+N = Display the Connection Settings menu
- F10 = Display the Options menu
- Alt+Arrow Left/Alt+Arrow Right = Move back / move forward to the previously/ next viewed topic
- Alt+A = Display the customer support page
- Alt+Home = Display the Help and Support home page
- Home/End = Move to the beginning / to the end of a topic
- Ctrl+F = Search the current topic. Press tab to leave
- Ctrl+P = Print a topic
- F3 = Move the cursor to the search box. Press tab to leave
Ease of Access and Magnifier
1. Ease of Access
- Win+U = Open Ease of Access Center
- Press Shift five times. = Turn Sticky Keys on or off
- Press Num Lock for five seconds = Turn Toggle Keys on or off
- Right Shift for eight seconds = Turn Filter Keys on or off
- left Alt + left Shift +Num Lock = Turn Mouse Keys on or off
- left Alt + left Shift + prtScn = Turn High Contrast on or off (Careful, will change theme!)
- Win+[+] = Start Magnifier and zoom in
- Win+- = Zoom out with Magnifier active
- Ctrl+Alt+I = Invert colors in Magnifier display
- Win+Esc = Exit Magnifier
- Ctrl+Alt+Arrow Keys = Move the Magnifier windows
Short videos are quite popular these days thanks to Instagram and Vine . Both platforms have made this form an important resource and great engagement tool in the hands of bloggers and marketers - with a maximum length of six seconds on Vine and fifteen...
Research In Motion (RIM) will launch a Blackberry 10 and will be equipped with the BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) new version. Through this application, users can make calls via BBM.
In BBM v7 users can make phone calls over WiFi networks. So in addition when to send each other messages, users can also talking through the application.
However, a feature called BBM Voice that can only be used on WiFi networks, cellular networks are not able to use it how ever in 3G or 4G Network .
BBM v7 will be automatically available on BlackBerry 10, but BBM v7 application also be able for Blackberry devices based on BlackBerry OS 6.
Rovio is quite reliable in creating the game, the game is evident from the recently released Bad Piggies widely downloaded and liked.
Bad Piggies, latest games Rovio, are likely to follow the success of Angry Birds and the Amazing Alex. The naughty green pigs is apparently managed to attract the gamers, at least on the iOS device users in the United States (U.S.).
As reported by The Mac Observer, just three hours after its release, Bad Piggies go on a range of popular applications from the Apple App Store in the United States.
In the App Store, Bad Piggies for iPhone and iPod Touch priced $ 0.99, while the Bad Piggies HD for iPad valued USD 2.99.
In this game, Angry Birds fans have 'betrayed' to the grumpy bird. If during the time they become enemies against green pigs, this time precisely their role as the green pigs who crush the Angry Birds.
Bad Piggies presents a totally new. The most interesting thing is, players are challenged to build a machine that could make the pigs crawling, rolling and flying to where the eggs are.
Interested to try it ..?, Click here for Android users
Cameras that use the Android operating system is not new and was first, but the new Galaxy Camera for the first time introduced a camera with Android OS with 3G or 4G capability.
Galaxy Camera comes with a resolution of 16 megapixel BSI CMOS sensor camera and equipped with OS Android Jelly Bean. Galaxy Camera can perform various functions like Android smartphones, except to make a phone call.
Operations can be performed on the touch screen measuring 4.77 inch Super Clear HD technology with Touch Display. Display menu was familiar with Android phones
Galaxy Camera is equipped processor 1.4 GHz quad-core has a variety of features. As Smart Pro to make the images look like professional shots. Then there are features of Auto Cloud Backup that automatically saves the image in the cloud via Samsung All Share.
Other specifications such as 21x optical zoom lens, 8GB internal memory, memory card slot and a 1650 mAh battery.
"This is the first Samsung camera that uses Android. Already have full connectivity for easy sharing of photos via the Internet. Later will be sold through carriers as well, depending on the country," said Wonhyung Cho, Assistant Manager Samsung Digital Imaging Business.
Galaxy Camera Specification:
- Processor: 1.4GHz Quad-Core processor
- OS: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 128.7 x 70.8 x 19.1 mm
- Weight: 305g
- Image Sensor: 16.3 effective megapixel 1/2.3" BSI CMOS
- Lens: F2.8, 23 mm, 21x Optical Zoom Lens
- Display: 121.2 mm (4.77"), 308 ppi, HD Super Clear Touch Display
- ISO: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- Network: 4G, 3G (HSPA＋ 21Mbps): 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- Memory: 8GB + memory slot : micro SDSC, micro SDHC, micro SDXC
- Image: JPEG format 16M, 14M, 12M Wide, 10M, 5M, 3M, 2M Wide, 1M
- Video: MP4 (Video: MPEG4, AVC/H.264, Audio: AAC); Full HD 1920x1080 30fps; Slow motion Movie 720x480 120fps
- Video Output: HDMI 1.4
- Value-added Features: Smart Pro : 10 modes (Macro, Rich Tone, Action Freeze, Waterfall Trace, Light Trace, Beautiful Sunset, Blue Sky, Natural Green, Silhouette, Vivid Fireworks); Share shot, Auto Cloud Back-up; Smart Content Manager, Photo Wizard, Movie Wizard; Voice Control, Slow Motion Video, S Planner, S Suggest; AllShare Play, Family Story, Drop box
- Google™ Mobile Services: Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail, Google Latitude Google Play Store, Google Plus, YouTube, Google Talk, Google Places, Google Navigation, Google Downloads, Google Chrome browser, Google Play Books, Google Play Movies
- GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS
- Connectivity: WiFi a/b/g/n, WiFi HT40; GPS/GLONASS; Bluetooth® 4.0
- Battery: 1,650 mAh
After HP Acquire Palm and changed his name to WebOS, Global Business Unit (GBU) under the company, Palm again changing. This time in the form of reincarnation brand name to "Gram".
The focus of the business is also changing from consumer devices to "software, user experience (UX), cloud, engineering, and partnering".
WebOS GBU is a business unit under the HP, but Gram will be made into a separate company, is wholly owned by HP but leaning seeking outside investment.
Still unclear what the product will be made by this company. About that, Martin, Chief of Staff of HP worried ordered the employees to shut up about the products that will be offered by Gram.
Palm was once a manufacturer of personal digital assistant devices (PDAs) are known through leading products such as the Palm Pilot and Palm Treo. WebOS is the operating system name of the device is made to replace an earlier version, Palm OS.
The company was acquired by HP in 2010. Mid-2011, HP stopping production of all webOS-based hardware devices, including smartphones and tablets
Sharp, launched a dual SIM phone, with the release of its latest smartphone for the Chinese market, Sharp SH530 Sports, comes with dimensions of 5-inch WVGA display (800 x 480 pixels).
Sharp SH530 Sports targeting the middle class. This device comes with Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.04 and a 1GHz dual core processor MTK MT6577. Sharp SH530 is supported with 512MB RAM and 16GB of internal memory, is not known whether there are additional external memory slot.
Sharp SH503 embed 5 MP camera on the back side, with video recording capabilities. Also, 1.3MP front camera, which can accommodate access to video calls.
Other specifications are the dimensions of 140 x 80,85 x 9,9 mm and weighs 176 grams including the support for HSPA connections (up to 7.2Mbps), A-GPS and WiFi 802.11 b / g / n. Dual SIM mobile Sharp SH530 will sell for U.S. $ 300
Specifications Sharp SH530:
- 5 inch screen, 800 x 480 resolution
- Dimension 140 x 80,85 x 9,9 mm
- Weighs 176 grams
- Android 4.0 ICS
- Dual Sim
- 1 GHz dual core Mediatek chipset
- 512 MB of RAM
- HSPA 7.2 Mbps
- 5 MP on back and 1.3 MP on front.
- 16 GB internal storage.
- 176 grams weight and 9.9mm thick.