November 16, 2012

BBM Voice, A new way to voice call

Research In Motion (RIM) will launch a Blackberry 10 and will be equipped with the BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) new version. Through this application, users can make calls via BBM.

In BBM v7 users can make phone calls over WiFi networks. So in addition when to send each other messages, users can also talking through the application.

BBM VoiceHowever, a feature called BBM Voice that can only be used on WiFi networks, cellular networks are not able to use it how ever in 3G or 4G Network .

BBM v7
will be automatically available on BlackBerry 10, but BBM v7 application also be able for Blackberry devices based on BlackBerry OS 6.
Share:

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. Your instructions look clear but I'm not very good at this so I hope this will work well for me. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been browsing internet for more than three hours today since morning, yet I didn’t found any interesting article like this which provides knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete

Definition List

Unordered List

Support