September 01, 2010

GoGear Connect, The first music player with Android OS

Since the Android OS was launched, a lot of gadgets that use Android, in addition to this OS is open source but the development of this OS is more because it is easy for customization.
Besides the use of Mobile, Android was used in tabletPC and even one of the Philips electronics manufacturers have been using the Android OS on MP3/MP4 music player device, called GoGear Connect.

GoGear ConnectPhilips GoGear Connect will become a competitor of the Apple Ipod which dominate the market for music players. This device is designed as a music player to provide easy synchronization of the music collection on your computer via Bluetooth, USB, and software Plilips Songbird.

Philip GoGear Connect have cool spec such as it runs Android 2.1, comes with camera, GPSS, expandable memory up to 32GB usingmicroSD, a FM radio tuner, a 3.2-inch display. With all of those spec, Philips GoGear Connect could installed with cool apss from Android market. However, it is a PMP that comes in both 8GB and 16GB configurations.


Here are the details of specifications:
    Philips GoGear Connect
  • 3.2 inches of touchscreen
  • Android 2.1 operating system
  • Front facing camera
  • 25 hours of playback
  • 5 hours of video playback
  • Voice recording facility
  • 8/16 GB memory
  • GPS connection
  • Built in camera
  • Micro SD card slot
  • HDMI out port
  • USB port
  • FM tuner
Share:

15 comments:

  1. Market for androids is getting bigger everyday, personally I liked the motorola one that launched a few days back

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love smart phones, but not aware about the difference between a smart phone and an android

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always interesting to visiting your site for me at-least, I like your posts always, please keep coming with these ideas. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I heard the Iphones outnumber the droids five to one on the market, I would never trade my Droid. The freedom I get with it is not replaceable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Android has been launched to mp3 ?? I must have that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well now days it is not easy to copy content from any other site for yourself, in your site I have seen many posts created by you, whereas I cannot find them anywhere else. So, your working is appreciable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot speak I totally have the same opinion a props a few points, but you completely have a unique outlook. Anyhow, I like the word used in these sentences…

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting article you've got here. Will wait and see if GoGear connect will really rival App

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems to work fine. And the design is also pretty. Nice gadget

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a "gadget guy", but I must have this phone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your site always gave some important information, so good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice gadget with cool design.
    Good luck, Android ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love this android! It really looks great, I hope I could have that one.

    ReplyDelete

Definition List

Unordered List

Support